[image: Casual Weekend Winter Look — Transitional Spring Outfit Idea –
Josefine HJ In a Ribbed Beige Sweater and Cuffed Loose White Jeans]
Photo via: *@jose...
*loving these grey and navy tones for winter this season.*
*shop the new cooper st range here.*
*top silver skies knit *
*skirt lovers liaison skirt*
*c...
One of the things I love the most about my job is that I get to travel a
lot. Discovering new places is one of my main sources for inspiration and I
always...
Hey guys,
News: This blog will be moving!
As I am no longer affiliated with Wildfox, I am joining my blog with my
portfolio site, www.wedreamoficecream....
I’m thinking it might be fun to start blogging again to help avoid the
winter blues. So i signed into good ol’ bloglovin to see what i’ve been
missing the...
A selection from my new Instagram account these last few weeks, merely
snapped on my phone. As silly as it sounds, keeping an Instagram account
does rem...
Turned the camera on at 2am last night for my first attempt at a time lapse.
I know the quality isn't great, I'll try and improve everything for the ...
The Winter sale is on at Summerland! We've been busy marking down Fall
stock (and reducing Spring even further) and we're sweetening the deal by
offering...
Hello my lovelies, I have some exciting news to share with you all.
On Monday Studded Hearts will be moving to FELLT, a new Aussie blogging
platform. I'...
Here it is!! My new little guy.
http://hawaiiancoconut.tumblr.com/
I feel like I go out of town so much, this is a simpler way of presenting
my vacation a...
[image: Image and video hosting by TinyPic]
Hi everyone!
I apologize for my lack of posting, since school started I haven't had much
time to work on this b...
your blog is AMAZING!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT <3